Hayley Warman Johnston (Creative Director)
With over 25 years of dance experience, including 6 years working in London’s West End Theatres, I’ve enjoyed sharing my knowledge and love of dance with my students. My passion is to encourage students to achieve their full potential in dance.
Hayley’s Qualifications and experience include;
• Founder and Creative director of Bustagroove Street Dance school
• I.D.T.A Associate and Licentiate degree in delivery of Street Dance
• 18 years experience in dance delivery/teaching
• Over 25 years experience in dance training & performance
• Fully Qualified Street Fit, Zumba, Fitsteps and Bokwa dance Fitness instructor
• Delivers curriculum dance to primary secondary schools across Hampshire
• City & Guilds Level 3 in coaching & delivery of Dance
• CACHE level 2 in Childcare in Education
• First aid trained & DBS checked
Working in the prestigious Royal Opera House with the Stage LX team. Working on many professional productions (2000-2006) including the following.
• Cats: New London Theatre
• Starlight Express: Victoria Apollo Theatre
• Phantom of the Opera: Her Majestys theatre
• Les Miserables: The Shaftesbury Theatre
• Mama Mia: Prince Edward Theatre.
• Mary Poppins: Prince Edward Theatre
• Blood Brothers: Phoenix Theatre.
• Saturday Night Fever: Victoria Apollo Theatre.
• Woman in White: Shaftesbury Theatre.